Logging service hours in MobileServe
View this video and follow along with the instructions below.
- Go to mobileserve.com or download the mobileserve app
- Click “Sign Up”
- Enter your basic info (use your Carondelet email address)
Enter your class code:
- Class of 2022: 441C6F
- Class of 2023: 6B8F3E
- Class of 2024: 216353
- Class of 2025: 9E3391
- *If you are a member of Multiplying Good, CSF, NHS, or Carondelet Youth Tutoring Program, you can also log your hours through these clubs. Contact the moderator of your club for the Mobileserve code.*
- Enter your Carondelet ID number
- Add a picture to your account if you want
In the MobileServe app, click the plus sign
- For Carondelet service events that you RSVP’d to click “check in to a special event”
- For outside service sites click “log your hours”
- Designate the date and number of hours you served
Fill out info about your service site (ALL ARE REQUIRED)
- The name of the service organization
- The category or type of service you did
- Answer this prompt thoughtfully: What did you do? Who did you serve? What was the impact of your service?
The service site supervisor’s name and email address. Please note, hours will only be approved after supervisor verification.
- Parents/guardians or other family members cannot serve as supervisors.
- Supervisors will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Carondelet High School volunteer verification asking to verify the hours. Make sure to contact the supervisor and confirm they received the email (check the spam folder).
- Add a photo or GPS tag and then click “submit hours” to complete your log
- Please submit your log no later than 2 weeks after the service experience.
Contact Ms. Vanessa Miranda in Campus Ministry.