Logging service hours in MobileServe
View this video and follow along with the instructions below.
- Go to mobileserve.com or download the mobileserve app
- You will make your account with your Carondelet email address. Click the Google/Gmail button. Make sure you are logged in to your Carondelet email address when making your account.
- Enter your basic info (use your Carondelet email address)
- Enter the Carondelet code: CRNDLT
Enter your class code:
- Class of 2024: 216353
- Class of 2025: 9E3391
- Class of 2026: 589F7D
- Class of 2027: 2707E4
- *If you are a member of Multiplying Good, CSF, NHS, or Carondelet Youth Tutoring Program, you can also log your hours through these clubs. Contact the moderator of your club for the Mobileserve code.
- Enter your Carondelet ID number
- Add a picture to your account if you want
- Now you can begin logging your hours!
In the MobileServe app, click the plus sign
- For Carondelet service events that you RSVP’d to click “check in to a special event”
- For outside service sites click “log your hours”
- Designate the date and number of hours you served
Fill out info about your service site (ALL ARE REQUIRED)
- List the name of the service organization
- Select the category of the type of service you participated in
- Answer the prompt thoughtfully (at least 3 sentences): What did you do? Who did you serve? What was the impact of your service?
Add your service site supervisor’s name and email address
- Once your supervisor has verified your hours, the Campus Minister for Community Service and Social Advocacy will approve your hours.
- Add a photo (required) or GPS tag (optional)
- Click “submit hours” to complete your log
- Hours for a volunteer event should be logged immediately after the event.
- If this is not possible, hours must be logged within the month of the service event.
- For 23-24 school year only: Hours that were completed during June-July 2023 can be logged onto Mobileserve by December 21st.
- Starting 24-25 school year: Any service hours completed over the summer (June-July) must be logged by August 15th of that same year
- Before volunteering, know who the supervisor is and confirm their email address. A supervisor is someone who oversees and manages volunteers for a service opportunity.
- Parents/guardians or other family members cannot serve as supervisors. See the Campus Minister for Community Service and Social Advocacy if you have questions about this.
- After the service is over, let the supervisor know that they will be receiving an email from Mobileserve asking to verify your service hours.
- Supervisors will receive an email from this email address: email@example.com with the subject line: MobileServe Volunteer Verification.
- Make sure to contact your supervisor and ask them if they received the email (they should also check their spam folder). There is also a chance that the supervisor may not receive the email right away.
- Supervisors will verify a student’s service hours. Once the hours are verified by the supervisor, the Campus Minister for Community Service and Social Advocacy approves hours that have been verified. Only approved hours will count towards award eligibility and membership to honors societies.
On the Mobileserve app:
- Click the hamburger icon (three lines) on the top left
- Click the wheel icon to access settings
- Scroll to the bottom and click join organizations
- Add your code and hit join.
- After opening the app on your phone, click the hamburger icon (three lines) in the top left corner
- Then click on the wheel icon next to your name
- Then scroll to the bottom of the screen and add your ID number
Contact Ms. Vanessa Miranda in Campus Ministry.