Logging service hours in MobileServe
View this video and follow along with the instructions below.
- Go to mobileserve.com or download the mobileserve app
- You will make your account with your Carondelet email address. Open the app and click the Google/Gmail button. Make sure you are logged in to your Carondelet email address when making your account.
- Enter your basic info (use your Carondelet email address)
- Enter the Carondelet code: CRNDLT
Enter your class code:
- Class of 2023: 6B8F3E
- Class of 2024: 216353
- Class of 2025: 9E3391
- Class of 2026: 589F7D
- *If you are a member of Multiplying Good, CSF, NHS, or Carondelet Youth Tutoring Program, you can also log your hours through these clubs. Contact the moderator of your club for the Mobileserve code.
- Enter your Carondelet ID number
- Add a picture to your account if you want
In the MobileServe app, click the plus sign
- For Carondelet service events that you RSVP’d to click “check in to a special event”
- For outside service sites click “log your hours”
- Designate the date and number of hours you served
Fill out info about your service site (ALL ARE REQUIRED)
- List the name of the service organization
- Select the category of the type of service you participated in
- Answer the prompt thoughtfully (at least 3 sentences): What did you do? Who did you serve? What was the impact of your service?
Add your service site supervisor’s name and email address
- Once your supervisor has verified your hours, the Campus Minister for Community Service and Social Advocacy will approve your hours.
- Add a photo (required) or GPS tag (optional)
- Click “submit hours” to complete your log
Contact Ms. Vanessa Miranda in Campus Ministry.