Fall 2020 Update
When students can return to campus, Epicurean will be providing boxed lunches for students who wish to pre-order lunch. Lunch must be ordered ahead, with orders due on Thursday at 8 PM for the following week. Please note that Epicurean is no longer offering food service at break.
Families interested in creating or updating their student’s MySchoolBucks account to purchase food through our lunch provider, Epicurean, can do so now. Returning families may login using their previous credentials. New families are encouraged to create a new account by selecting “Carondelet High School (Concord)” from the dropdown menu.
The Epicurean Group’s philosophy is to provide excellence in food and service that surpasses community and industry expectations.
We develop weekly menus that reflect the natural environment in a sustainable manner and satisfy diverse palates in the community.
Our food is based on the freshest, highest quality ingredients, every meal, every day.
Epicurean is built on a foundation of fresh, healthy eating. It is more than just the food you eat; it is the quality of food. Great nutrition is built on the freshest ingredients, the highest quality meats, fresh, natural and organic vegetables from local growers. We use seasonal, garden fresh, vegetables that are more than just an entrée or side dish. Our meals are wonderfully topped off with naturally sweet and refreshing seasonal fruit.
At the Epicurean Group, we live our passion for providing great food and excellent service; we love what we do. We are not a global industry giant with glossy marketing brochures. We are a small local company that prides itself on these ideals.
Our philosophy, community goals, industry outlook, flexibility and steadfast commitment to providing excellent, ethical service make us a perfect partner for, corporate, educational, specialty community venues, fine catering and casual dining.
We believe that fresh, delicious food and environmental responsibility go hand-in-hand. We use the freshest, seasonal fruits and vegetables that are grown and harvested in an environmentally responsible manner. The Bay Area is home to some of the best organic farms in the world and we intend to take full advantage of this blessing.
- To provide the highest quality food and food services
- Recruit, retain, and reward a diverse employee and management base that is committed to excellence and the mission of the Epicurean Group.
- Encourage and support teamwork to complete every task
- Promote high achievement through advanced education and mentoring
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Create an atmosphere that encourages all employees to take responsibility, make positive changes, and share new ideas understanding that failure is part of the learning and growing cycle.
- Foster a culture that nurtures innovation and shared ownership in all phases of service.
- Prepare food in an environmentally responsible manner
- Create an open, welcoming community of students, faculty, and staff that exceeds expectations.