The Carondelet Parent Guild has monthly meetings usually on the second Wednesday. All parents are welcome to attend and contribute to Guild meetings and other volunteer opportunities.
We would love for you to get involved, volunteer for one or more of the committees, and stay connected!
Some ways our Cougar Parent Guild supports our community:
- Hospitality for events including: Frosh Welcome Social, Junior Ring Ceremony, All School Awards, Baccalaureate
- Parent education nights
- Assist and help staff our annual Vision of Christmas
- Assist and help staff our annual Crab Feed
- Sponsor at the Cougar Classic Golf Tournament
- Organize snacks for students during finals in the Winter as well as the Spring
- Manage several faculty and staff appreciation events throughout the year
2023 CRAB FEED SMASHING SUCCESS!
Our first back in person crab feed was a huge success. Thank you to all of our families and community that came together for our students and made it a wonderful night. Also, thank you to our Carondelet Parent Guild and crew that organized an amazing event. We couldn’t do any of this without all of you.