- Students work in small groups with student peer counselors and one adult.
- Advisory services include mindfulness and emotional support.
- We provide life/school strategies to empower and equip students to succeed in school and life AND make a positive difference in the world.
College and Career Counseling
- All students get a one-to-one relationship with a college counselor beginning freshman year.
- Counselors meet with students and serve as advisors throughout high school to support development of student passions.
- We offer guidance for the whole family to navigate the college application process and career planning process.
- We provide parent education and multiple student bootcamps throughout the year.