You hear a lot about The Sisterhood. It’s a feeling of belonging that each girl experiences a bit differently. At the start of the school year, we welcomed freshmen to our community.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are at the core of who we are.
In June 2021, Carondelet adopted this DEI statement to unify and align our community and stakeholders as well as help guide our decision making and accountability.
Our commitment to these values is unwavering—across all of our work, inside and outside the classroom. They are central to our mission and impact. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas to solve the complex problems of a changing and increasingly diverse world.
We aspire to achieve a lasting impact throughout our entire Carondelet community in service of the dear neighbor without distinction. We will continue to view our progress through the same social justice lens that drives Carondelet’s efforts to ensure that our culture and behaviors reflect the just world we intend to create.
I have a special bond with almost everyone in my class and I really love that.
Carondelet High School inspires excellence by preparing young women to live with heart, faith, and courage in the Catholic tradition and spirit of the Sisters of St. Joseph.
A Carondelet graduate is empowered by her Catholic, college-preparatory education and is known as a woman who responds to the needs of the times and makes a positive difference.
A Carondelet Graduate is:
A woman of HEART who…
- Recognizes her self-worth as a creation of God
- Strives to protect the dignity of all people and is open and responsive to diverse perspectives
- Develops positive, respectful social relationships, and strives to achieve balance in her life by making healthy lifestyle choices
A woman of FAITH who…
- Grows her faith and spirituality reflective of Catholic values and the CSJ mission
- Recognizes God’s presence in creation and works toward building a more sustainable world
- Understand the needs of others and serves the dear neighbor without distinction
A woman of COURAGE who…
- Discovers and shares her unique gifts to make a positive impact in her community
- Effectively listens and communicates to solve problems collaboratively
- Advocates for the empowerment of women and a more socially just world
A woman of EXCELLENCE who…
- Is curious, creative, and seeks to pursue intellectual passions throughout her life
- Is a critical thinker who takes responsibility for her learning and seeks connections with the outside world
- Understands and uses technology to problem solve, explore, learn, inspire, and collaborate