Director of Strategic Marketing and Communications
In this issue of Carondeletter:
- We return to Hybrid learning on October 26, just weeks before this issue is published.
- Annette Richardson Eros ’85 returns to Carondelet as President
- Sr. Ann Bernard O’Shea, CSJ is called to a new location and leaves Carondelet, the first time in school history that no Sisters work at the school in a full-time capacity
- Celebrating the class of 2020 with pandemic-safe Parade and Drive-Thru Graduation
- Math class teaches real-world financial literacy skills some adults would love to have
- Taking a stand and making on-campus changes related to issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Annual financial report, including yearly revenue and expenditures
- Remembering Barbara Piepho, Trustee and proud mother and grandmother of alumnae.