Director of Strategic Marketing and Communications
Fall 2021 - Rising Up: resilient and stronger than ever
In this issue of Carondeletter:
- Adaptive Academics - navigating hybrid learning in 2020-21 and returning to fully in-person in the 2021-22 school year.
- Christina Chenault ’15 testified to the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation in June 2021.
- Student perspective on heritage and purpose from Arianna Fabian ’22, Latin@s Unid@s co-President.
- Honoring Alumnae Award recipients: Anna Korte ’86, Emily Meyer ’15, and Cecilia “Honey” O’Leary.
- Annual financial report including the powerful impact of giving last year.