**Registration has reached capacity**
Online Course Offerings - Summer 2021
- Anthropology 1010 CRN 5001
- Humanities 1001 CRN 5019
- Economics 1020 CRN 5218
- Psychology 1001 CRN 5024, 5025 & 5026
- Sociology 1001 CRN 5028, 5029 & 5030
Review the courses offered as part of the ECC program this session. Meet with your counselor to plan your schedule, including taking the online courses.
Once you are registered, Carondelet will create class lists in a Schoology Group, hold an orientation session, and monitor student progress through each course.
- Cost-savings on future college course work
- Guided transition to college-level work
- College scheduling flexibility
- Learning how to navigate an online environment
- The opportunity to make the college application more “attractive”
- Strengthening time management skills while learning in a flexible learning environment
- Gaining college credit for the cost of a textbook
College Cost Savings
The average cost per unit for a California State University class is $191 per unit. For a typical 3-unit class in this Early College Credit program, that would be a savings of $573.
The average costs for a UC course are $502. For a typical 3-unit class in this Early College Credit program, that would be $1506.
Private university costs per unit vary, but a typical private college attended by a Carondelet student can range from $925 for Saint Mary’s to $1560 for Chapman, with some schools over $1800 per unit.
When these units transfer, the savings add up quickly.