The Carondelet Athletics Complex has helped our teams soar to new heights with a home field, swimming pool, and competition tennis courts that they’ve gone without for 50 years.
Previously, teams would have to practice and compete in “home” games off-site. Student-athletes would have to drive as much as 45 minutes to practices or settle for early morning and late evening times when facilities were available. Not anymore.
The Carondelet Athletics Complex gives our student-athletes a true home field advantage that inspires our teams, thrills our fans, and deepens our sense of sisterhood.
- High-performance synthetic turf field
- Fully-equipped aquatics center with 10-lane competition pool and diving well
→ Natalie Coughlin Aquatics Center dedication video
- 6 resurfaced and lighted tennis courts
- 6,000 sq. ft. Student Center for strength and conditioning, rehabilitation, and student gathering space
- Sports hosted: Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Swimming & Diving, Tennis, Water Polo
Formerly Valley Vista Tennis Club, Carondelet purchased the site and developed it into the CAC it is today.