The 2023-24 Aid Application deadline has passed.
Aid applications for 2024-25 will open December 1, 2023.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties, please contact Terri Meehan
Tuition Assistance Application Process
- The tuition assistance application is completed online. Please complete the application here: FACTS Tuition Assistance Application. You may view a short tutorial on the FACTS online application process.
- Additional information about the online application can be found here.
- The 2024-25 FACTS Application deadline is Monday, February 12, 2024. All deadlines are critical. Carefully review the Tuition Assistance Important Dates below. Late and/or incomplete applications will be reviewed at a later date and may not be considered as our funds are limited. Late applications will not be notified until April.
- Please remember that you must apply each year you require aid. Only one FACTS application is needed per Carondelet and De La Salle family along with many participating primary schools.
- Transfer students should complete their aid applications as soon as they apply for admission. Aid awards will be sent with acceptance contracts for all families with completed FACTS applications.
- Questions? Contact Terri Meehan at email@example.com or call 925.686.5353 x152.
Important Dates for the 2024-25 School Year
December 1, 2023: Applications for tuition assistance will be available through the Carondelet High School website.
February TBD, 2024: Bay Scholars Application Deadline - Please see Additional Sources of Aid below.
February 12, 2024: Applications must be submitted to FACTS no later than today to be considered in the first round of aid.
Please note: If you have not filed your 2023 Federal Income Tax Return before the due date, your application must include a copy of your 2023 W-2s and other income documentation. You must also provide a complete copy of your 2022 1040 Federal Income Tax Return along with all supporting schedules. Only completed applications with full supporting documentation will be submitted to the Tuition Assistance Committee for consideration. FACTS will contact you directly by email if additional information is needed to complete your application.
March 15, 2024: Letters of Decision and notification of Tuition Assistance for completed applications sent to incoming freshmen in enrollment contracts.
March 22, 2024: Signed Enrollment and Tuition Assistance Agreement DUE for incoming freshmen.
March TBD, 2024: FACE Application Deadline - Please see Additional Sources of Aid below.
April 1, 2024: Notification of Tuition Assistance for completed applications sent to all returning students in your enrollment contract.
Through the generosity of our benefactors and the success of our annual fundraisers, Carondelet has been able to provide tuition assistance to many young women who would otherwise not have the opportunity to attend Carondelet. This year, Carondelet is providing almost 25% of the student body with tuition assistance which amounts to approximately $1,500,000.
Tuition assistance is awarded to families who demonstrate financial need. Many families who send their student to Carondelet High School make financial sacrifices. The Tuition Assistance Program is designed to help those families that even with their sacrifices, need help in meeting their financial obligations.
Carondelet has partnered with FACTS to assist with information gathering and the assessment of tuition assistance. FACTS will provide an independent and reasonable assessment of the ability of each family to pay tuition. FACTS does not make any decisions about recipients and the amounts of financial aid awarded. Recipients and amounts of aid are determined by Carondelet’s Tuition Assistance Committee.
Additional Sources of Aid
Family Aid - Catholic Education or FACE provides need-based tuition grants to students who attend Catholic schools in the Diocese of Oakland using HUD guidelines. FACE helps students regardless of religion, gender, ethnicity, or citizenship. The application opens January 1, 2024 and the deadline is March 30, 2024. To apply for FACE, you will need to check the FACE box in your FACTS application to authorize FACE to receive a copy. Please see their website for FACE requirements and deadlines. They will not consider any applications whose income is above the Low Income Qualification. Award decisions will be sent in May 2023. Contact FACE directly with any questions about their program.
Bay Scholars is an additional source of assistance for incoming freshman, low income families. View income requirements and begin your application at the Bay Scholars website. The deadline for their application is February 3, 2024. Please contact Bay Scholars directly with any questions on their process and requirements.
Any tuition assistance provided by FACE or Bay Scholars would be independent of and in addition to aid awarded by Carondelet.