Transfer Admissions Timeline
Space permitting, we accept a limited number of students for semester transfers to begin in January. Applications need to be on file by November 1 for a December admissions decision. All students who apply after the November 1 deadline will be considered for end-of-year transfer.
Space permitting, we accept transfer students to begin with the start of the new school year in August. Applications need to be on file by April 1 for a May admissions decision. All students who apply after the April 1 deadline will only be considered if space becomes available over the summer.
Transfer Admission Requirements
Please complete the online application. Once your application has been submitted, a SchoolAdmin portal checklist will be created for your family. Once a transfer applicants portal checklist is complete, our admissions department will reach out to set up a 30-minute family interview with one of our representatives.
Please note the following items that will need to be uploaded to your portal checklist:
- $135 application fee
- county issued birth certificate (legible copy)
- immunization record
- school academic records for the past two years (unofficial transcript)
- two year’s of standardized test scores
- a copy of the student’s current academic program
- an updated transcript at the end of each semester
- current physical due upon acceptance