Join us for an evening of great food, good music and lots of fun at our annual Crab Feed on Saturday, February 29, 2020.
We look forward to seeing you and your family and friends for this 21-and-over event!
The Crab Feed is the biggest fundraiser for the Parent Association Board (PAB), which supports students with programming and scholarships throughout the year and parent education.
Ticket sales now open at the bottom of this page.
Faculty/Staff tickets may be purchased for a discount. Please contact Melissa Jose.
- Tickets: $70 each
- Group Discount: $65 each if 10 or more
- Dinner of succulent crab and delicious tri-tip
- Live band
- Live Auction
- No outside alcohol or coolers
- Wine, beer, and soft drinks available for purchase
- Please bring your own condiments (e.g. butter, tartar sauce, lemons, etc.)
- in the Garaventa Center
5:30 PM - Cocktail Hour and Raffle begins
6:30 PM - Dinner, Dessert, and Live Auction
8:30 PM - Dancing!