Thursday, May 20 at 6 PM
The in-person Baccalaureate Mass for students will be Thursday, May 20 from 6:00 - 7:15 PM with a senior Awards Dinner to follow, ending at 9:00 PM.
Due to capacity limitations, families will celebrate together safely at home, watching the ceremony via high-quality livestream, available below. Though we will be physically separated, our hearts will be united as we bless the Class of 2021.
- Graduates should arrive no later than 5:50 PM so we can start our mass and livestream promptly at 6:00 PM.
- Dress nicely for this special occasion. Wear your “Sunday Best” or a dressy outfit that you would wear to an event like Junior Ring Ceremony.
- Wear your Graduation Gown, zipped, over your outfit for the liturgy. Do not wear/bring your cap.
- Remember to leave the surprise for your parents and guardians on your bed before heading to Carondelet for the evening.
- Please help us create a healthy and safe environment for our liturgy by wearing your mask and maintaining distance from one another for the entire mass. There will be first-come, first-served open seating, but please do not move any chairs when you arrive.
Be intentional about participating in the liturgy with our graduates by saying the prayer responses aloud, joining us in song, and even dressing up.
Find a link to the worship aid (words for the prayers and songs) on this page soon. We suggest printing this ahead of time or opening it on a personal device to follow along.
Plan ahead and set up a sacred space at home where you will join us in prayer through the livestream. You will need to choose a space where your family can gather around a large TV or computer that everyone can see.
Other suggestions for setting up a sacred space at home: include a prayer table with a table cloth and candle. Add a cross or other religious items or high school memorabilia to personalize your worship space. Consider taking a photo of your sacred space with your graduate.
Senior Awards and Dinner
After mass, students will enjoy a meal they selected in the RSVP. Students can RSVP until Monday, May 17. During dinner, we will recognize special Senior Awards. This will be recorded for families to watch at a later date.
With entertainment from DJ High Top, a photo booth, and a few surprises, we can’t wait to celebrate the last time students will be on campus before they graduate!