De La Salle and Carondelet will resume COVID-19 PCR testing for students and employees, beginning on Monday, August 23. Our third-party testing partner is Agile Force who will be partnering with LSA Labs.
- Carondelet will host COVID-19 testing on Mondays (Tuesdays following a holiday) from 2:30-5:30 PM in the Faculty Room.
- De La Salle will provide a COVID-19 testing site on Wednesdays from 1:30-5:30 PM in the Ladouceur Athletic Performance Center Locker Room.
- On-campus COVID-19 testing is open to all Carondelet and De La Salle students, employees, and their families, at either location.
- Weekly testing is required for unvaccinated and incompletely vaccinated workers per the California Department of Public Health.
Testing is paid for under the federal CARES Act and the vendor will bill your insurance carrier. You can also be tested without insurance. In any case, there will be no cost to you although you may receive a notice from your insurance carrier after testing.
Below are testing schedules for both De La Salle and Carondelet high schools, a summary of the process, and directions for creating an account and scheduling an appointment.
- Testing Dates
- Create an account
- Schedule an appointment: Mondays at Carondelet or Wednesdays at De La Salle
- Get tested
- Get results
If you are having trouble with GVP, please contact support@globalviruspass.