Is your daughter interested in playing collegiate sports? Tom Williams and Catherine Arroyo are holding an important workshop for student-athletes interested in pursuing athletics at the collegiate level. Our Athletics Program continues to become a national model for high school athletics, routinely drawing the attention from colleges and universities across the country.
Please join us on Wednesday, March 20 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Garaventa, and read the information below to learn more about the topics of discussion as well as the opportunity to ask your specific questions.
Who is this workshop open to?
This unique workshop is open to all levels of student-athletes who want to pursue athletics scholarships and play sports at Division I, Division II, and Division III colleges and universities across the country. The Athletics Recruiting Night will focus on several engaging topics.
- How does a student-athlete identify a range of potential colleges and universities so she can pursue her dream to play collegiate athletics?
- How does a student-athlete reach out to perspective coaches and schools?
- How does a student-athlete learn about academic requirements; including SAT and ACT scores as well as Grade Point Average
- Who makes the final decision when it comes to a student-athlete's interest to attend a college or university?
- What does it mean to sign a National Letter of Intent?
Other areas of the recruiting process will be included, and we will certainly respond to your questions. Please join uson Wednesday, March 20 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m to learn more about your student-athletes desire to play athletics at the next level.
Thomas Williams, Director of Athletics