Sasha Williams '19 honored at San Francisco Giants Home Plate Ceremony.
Twenty-two students visited Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and France for a STEM immersion of worldly engineering.
Cartas Con Amor (Letters with Heart)
"The thought of life coming from death intrigued me and I wanted to represent that in my sculpture," Maxine Galvan '21.
The Carondelet Alumnae Association honors three outstanding women who serve as an example and inspiration for our community.Mary Fichtenkort McFarland '77, Alumna of the Year (2019)
Julie Reid Duncan '87, Alumna of the Year (2018)
Mary Beth Kulaweic Dittrich '79, Inspirational Mentor award
Cougars Softball finds its Swing and De-Fenses
The Cougars are on a 4 game win streak with an upcoming SOS! Game on Tuesday, March 26. Support the streak by Supporting Our Sisters.
"There are opportunities all around us, in our daily lives, to serve and to be the light. I think it starts with just showing up, with taking the time to be there for your family, your friends, or the stranger in need," said 2019 Alumna of the Year, Mary Fichtenkort McFarland '77.
"I loved seeing the interaction between the Melodores and our students. It was inspiring seeing them work in conjunction with each other and see the creative juices flowing. I couldn't stop smiling after hearing them perform their song after the break-out sessions," said Melissa Jose, Carondelet's Parent Association Board President and Vice President, Board of Directors for the Diablo Regional Arts Association (DRAA).
"This assignment was so different than anything I've ever done in school. National History Day required me to do in-depth research and design a website to present our project. I enjoyed being able to combine my interest in history and design into one project," said Francesca Arrigoni, '20.
Please watch the two-minute video our students saw during our Ash Wednesday Liturgy to appreciate the fullness of this year's Lenten Project.
Carondelet's Mathematics Department was acknowledged, as a school on the forefront of a cultural shift in how students learn mathematics, at the YouCubed's Mathematics Leadership Summit Conference at Stanford University.
Director of Digital Media
In the News
- 50 Years of Carondelet History - Valiant Women
- Approximately 800 female students
- Grades 9-12
- Founded in 1965 by Sisters of St. Joseph
- 99.5% of the Class of 2017 attended college
- In 2014-2015, the student body completed over 53,000 community service hours
- 25% of students receive tuition assistance
- Over 60% of students participate in athletics
- Accreditation & Memberships
- Western Association of Schools & Colleges
- Western Catholic Education Association
- National Catholic Education Association
- National Association for College Admission Counseling
- National Association of Independent Schools