The Epicurean Group's philosophy is to provide excellence in food and service that surpasses community and industry expectations.
We develop weekly menus that reflect the natural environment in a sustainable manner and satisfy diverse palates in the community.
Our food is based on the freshest, highest quality ingredients, every meal, every day.
Epicurean is built on a foundation of fresh, healthy eating. It is more than just the food you eat; it is the quality of food. Great nutrition is built on the freshest ingredients, the highest quality meats, fresh, natural and organic vegetables from local growers. We use seasonal, garden fresh, vegetables that are more than just an entrée or side dish. Our meals are wonderfully topped off with naturally sweet and refreshing seasonal fruit.
At the Epicurean Group, we live our passion for providing great food and excellent service; we love what we do. We are not a global industry giant with glossy marketing brochures. We are a small local company that prides itself on these ideals.
Our philosophy, community goals, industry outlook, flexibility and steadfast commitment to providing excellent, ethical service make us a perfect partner for, corporate, educational, specialty community venues, fine catering and casual dining.
We believe that fresh, delicious food and environmental responsibility go hand-in-hand. We use the freshest, seasonal fruits and vegetables that are grown and harvested in an environmentally responsible manner. The Bay Area is home to some of the best organic farms in the world and we intend to take full advantage of this blessing.
- Recruit, retain, and reward a diverse employee and management base that is committed to excellence and the mission of the Epicurean Group
- Encourage and support teamwork to complete every task
- Maintain a safe work environment throughout the community
- Prepare food in an environmentally responsible manner
- Create an open, welcoming community of clients, customers, and employees that exceeds expectations.
Mr. Cory Linville
Phone: (925) 671-9616
Cafeteria Account Card
You can cross off adding money to your daughter's lunch account when you set up recurring payments with mySchoolBucks. By scheduling your payments, you can customize your account to work for you; while keeping your daughter's account from getting low.
- Epicurean Group Sustainability Pledge
- Epicurean Values and Mission
- Epicurean Commitment to Our Customers
- Epicurean Principles and Practices