Ways to Give
Annual FundEach year the extended Carondelet High School community, including parents, alumnae and their parents, and friends of the School, comes together around support of our Annual Fund. We strive for 100% parent participation in our annual fund and are grateful for the traditional generous support of our alumnae and greater community.
- The Annual Fund is the single most important fundraising effort at the School. Your contribution to the Annual fund has a significant and immediate impact during the current school year. In addition to the face value amount of your gift, your donation also helps leverage other foundation, corporate and major individual donor gifts Gifts of any amount are welcome.
- Credit Card: by clicking here.
- Check payable to Carondelet High School. 1133 Winton Drive, Concord, CA 94518
- Designate Carondelet High School as the recipient of your United Way or other workplace campaign gift. Carondelet’s Bay Area United Way payee number is 761411.
- Stocks and/or Securities - please click here for instructions.
Since their inception, Visions of Christmas and the annual Golf Tournament have contributed more than $5 million for facility enhancements and tuition assistance. These events have also helped to enhance our sense of school community and to extend the School’s profile beyond Winton Drive. Your participation is welcomed as a sponsor, donor, volunteer or guest at all of these events.
- Learn more about Visions of Christmas
- Learn more about the Golf Tournament
- Learn more about how to get involved in Special Events
Your employer may be one of the hundreds of companies that match their employees’ gifts to educational institutions. If so, your gift to Carondelet could be doubled or even tripled. Some companies also match their retirees’ gifts. Carondelet High School’s Federal tax-exempt number is 94-1605790. Our accrediting agency is the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Employee Volunteer Grants
A growing number of employers support employee volunteerism by providing cash grants to the non-profit organizations where employees invest their time. Carondelet benefits twice – first, from your donation of time, then from your employer’s cash grant. Generally, the employee must document a minimum number of volunteer hours (typically 25 – 50) with the non-profit, then make a formal request for the grant from the employer. Bank of America, Chevron and Verizon are among the local employers who make employee volunteer grants.
A number of local foundations have made generous grants to Carondelet over the years for projects ranging from the School’s first computer lab, to Phases I – IV of the Master Plan, to tuition assistance programs.. If you know of or are associated with a foundation that could fund a project at Carondelet, please contact Christi Rossi Associate Director of Development (925.686.5353 x181 or email@example.com)
Honor & Memorial Gifts
Gifts made in honor or in memory of loved ones. These gifts may be made online or by check via regular mail. Mailing address:
Carondelet High School
Attn: Development Office
1133 Winton Drive
Concord, CA 94518
A number of Carondelet’s benefactors have provided endowment support for ongoing programs, especially tuition assistance. An endowment is a designated fund that is created to exist in perpetuity. Each year a specified portion of the fund’s earnings is spent on the purpose for which the endowment was created, and the principal stays intact to be invested to create future income. Carondelet’s current endowment policy allows for endowments to be named once the principal reaches $50,000.
There are many gift and estate planning techniques that allow a donor to make a generous gift to Carondelet High School, and provide significant current, future or estate tax savings. Your financial or estate planning professional can help create a plan and select vehicles that will allow both you and the School to benefit from your generosity. The legal name of the School is Carondelet High School. The address of the School is 1133 Winton Drive, Concord, CA 94518. The School’s taxpayer identification number is 94-1605790. For more information, please contact the development office at 925.686.5353 x150.
Fund Raising Partners
Carondelet High School has partnered with several organizations that assist non-profits in raising funds. Your participation in these programs brings direct benefit to Carondelet.
- Escrip – Escrip rebates to Carondelet a portion of purchases you make with registered grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards at hundreds of participating stores and online vendors. Your card information is kept secure and confidential. Carondelet’s Group Identification Number is 5825088. Register with Escrip and select Carondelet High School as the recipient of your Escrip support.
- Vehicle Donations – Carondelet works with a local company, All Bay Vehicle Donations, to manage tax-deductible donations of cars, boats and other vehicles. To donate a vehicle to Carondelet, click here and select the Carondelet High School Foundation as the recipient of your donation.
- Search the Web – GoodSearch is a web search site that benefits charities. Utilizing Yahoo’s search engine, GoodSearch donates about $.01 per search to your designated charity. Enroll at GoodSearch and select Carondelet High School as the organization to benefit from your searches. When you search the web, begin your search at goodsearch.com to benefit Carondelet.
Other Fund Raising Programs
As part of their community outreach programs, a number of corporations make donations to schools as a reward for customer patronage. The following are among the corporations that support schools through this type of program.
- AmazonSmile - Support Carondelet by selecting us as your organization of choice here. A portion of all eligible Amazon purchases will come back to support our school. It's quick and easy!
Target Stores – “Take Charge of Education” program donates a percentage of in-store and online purchases made with participating customers’ Target Visa and Target REDcards. For more information and to enroll, follow this link.
SaveMart/Lucky SHARES Program – Lucky Stores, Save Mart, Food Maxx and S-Mart Foods’ SHARES (Supporting Humanities, Arts, Recreation, Education and Sports) rebates 3% of qualifying purchases to Carondelet. To participate, contact Associate Director of Development Christi Rossi (firstname.lastname@example.org or 925.686.5353 x181) to request a card. Earn rebates for Carondelet by presenting your card at the time of purchase. The SHARES card is issued in Carondelet’s name, so your personal information is not shared.
- Sports Basement – Sign up for the Basementeers Program! You receive 10% off every item, every day and 10% of profits go back to Carondelet! Program is free for our school families to sign up (through the end of 2016), and can be done in-store or online: Just click here!